I didn’t have as much time to crochet last week. My baby girl was hospitalized with a respiratory infection, so she needed my attention and snuggles more than she needs a new bathrobe.
My plan was to redo the hood, but the more I looked at the robe, the more I decided I didn’t like the sleeves. I had just made the sleeves the same circumference from shoulder to wrist. They were just too wide at the bottom. I redid one of the sleeves decreasing a few stitches in the first few rounds and I am much happier with how they look.
I am also working on writing up the pattern, so I can post it as soon as I have a finished project.